The following services will NOT change:
- Packages will still be delivered on Saturdays.
- Mail will still be delivered to PO Boxes on Saturdays.
- Long lines will continue.
- Screaming children (in those long lines).
- Postal provided labels that have been scribbled on by screaming children with pens.
- There will still be people who don’t understand the proper way to address a letter or package. They will still be there to slow things down.
- Postal patrons paying with loose change.
- Post Office locations currently open on Saturdays will remain open on Saturdays.
Discontinuing Saturday delivery is expected to save the Postal Service $2 billion annually.
The Postal Service is an independent government agency and does not receive tax money to support its operations. It relies on the sale of postage, products, and services to fund its operations.
This is a parody and in no way reflects real services that the USPS may continue.
BTW: I love the USPS workers. I just thought this funny and hope you did too.