A: stare at each other in the eyes
Every year university psychologists and other human behavior experts produce an average of 33,000 studies about activities ranging from romance to crime to the way people salt food. Here are some fascinating “people facts,” according to Bernard Asbell, author of “The Book Of You.”
- A man and a woman who aren’t getting along stare at each other in the eyes often to gauge each other’s reactions.
- Women who spend more time with men have menstrual cycles that are more regular – close to exactly 29 days.
- If you believe you control your own destiny, you’ll salt your food before tasting it. If you believe other people control your fate, you’ll taste the food before salting it.
- The worst fear of teenage boys is going to jail. Teenage girls most fear the death of their parents.
- You’re more likely to be a mug ging victim if you walk like a nerd. Nerd-walking means you have abnormally long or short strides, swing an arm and leg on the same side in unison or keep the top half of your body rigid while walking.