A: eating healthy
AMERICANS AND THEIR HEALTHY HABITS (Quaker/ Mashable)
– 64% of Americans polled said they turn to caffeinated beverage sometimes or always when tired or drowsy during the day.
– 52% said they believed doing their taxes was easier than figuring out how to eat healthy.
– 20% said their meals are eaten in the car
– 40% say they’ve overeaten or eaten unhealthy foods due to stress in the past month.
– Physical symptoms of stress people report: Irritability (45%), Fatigue (41%), Lack of energy (38%)