A: Being a good dad/husband
77% of men seek out girlfriends who have potential as a wife. That’s the word from the Great Male Survey conducted by AskMen.com. The results challenge most modern conceptions of men, who are often portrayed as being immature, insensitive and afraid of commitment. Instead, the survey found, modern man is driven by a sense of values, loyalty and family. Want more?
- 77% of men look for girlfriends with “wife potential.”
- 69% of men would never cheat on their partner.
- 61% of men feel that the depiction of the male gender in commercials is not accurate.
- 60% of men are nostalgic for the days when a handshake in business meant something.
- 57% of men cook at home and enjoy doing it.
- 56% of men say that being a good father or husband makes a man “manly.”